BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Year's Watchin'

I love DVD's. I love TV. I love snuggling in my room watching both. I think I could be a happy girl snugged up in my bed with our little TV and all region DVD player for many days. Here's a small sampling of what I've been watching so far in 2008:

1. Big Love, Season 2: Oh, Bill Henrickson, you got a lotta people gunnin' for you in this second season. And the show continues to enthrall me. Ah, the life of the modern polygamist...(and that Ginnifer Goodwin is so frickin' cute!) Nicki is now nothin' compared to Rhonda. I'm so glad I've blocked myself from using profanity on this blog, because I have some choice words to say about her.

2. Long Way Down: Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman head all the way down to Cape Town, South Africa, leaving from the tip of northern Scotland. So far, it's a bit more depressing than the original Long Way Round, but I still love watching them go through the highways and biways of the continent of Africa. Egypt was especially breathtaking.
3. Doctor Who, Series 3: Of course I had to finish it in the New Year. It was still as awesome as the first time I saw it. The last three episodes are UH-MAZING.
4. Superbad: Just fantastic, and I still snort throughout.
5. The Illini: I won't give up. I'll keep watching. 0-4 in the Big Ten...how the mighty have fallen.
6. Ugly Betty: Thanks to Net Flix, I finally get to start this tomorrow on the elliptical! I'm sooooooo excited!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home