BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Starting Tomorrow

Don't forget to watch "Jamie at Home" on Food Network tomorrow! There was a sneak peek last Sunday on FN, and I thought it was simply delightful! His recipes look simple and delicious so far. (I can't say the same for the accompanying book I saw in Scotland this Christmas. Those seemed a bit more complicated.) I am just so stoked he's back on FN! It will be on at 9:30/8:30 a.m., so if you can't get up set those TiVo's/DVR's. I might just record all of them and watch them late at night, like I used to. It just makes sense to me to watch Mr. Oliver after 10 p.m.; blame Pages for all the late night shifts in 2000-2001.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home