BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

What is it About Birfdays???

I'm about to be 28, but there's still something about my birthday that makes me act like a kid again. I've been counting down since November 1, and everyday I get closer to pressies I smile just a little bit bigger. I love cake, I love people singing to me, I love having my family around, and okay, okay: I love getting gifts! I sincerely think the longer I teach the more I act like a kid. I already had a major tendency to act childish (thanks to the Peter Pan syndrome my mom instilled in me--thanks, mom!), so add this to the fact that I spend my days with 11 and 12 year olds, and I'm lucky I can still dress myself in the mornings.

Anyhoo...Monday's my birthday, but because I couldn't wait I'm having a party tomorrow...but thanks to Amazon, some people won't have presents to give me. I guess that just means my birthday will be drawn out longer...YES!!! (Did I use enough ellipses in that sentence?) And, can I just say that even though Amazon isn't doing a stellar job with shipping (and this even a whole month before Christmas) they made making my birthday list really fun? This is the first time I've made an Amazon wish list, and it's awesome! I just keep adding and adding and adding. My fam probably thinks I'm a really selfish soon to be 28 year old, but it also helps me remember what to buy if I ever have a few spare bucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home