BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Are You Sick of This Yet?

If you haven't noticed, I'm a gal of fads. One minute it's "Smallville," the next it's "Dr. Who." Well, my life is still rotating within the Doctor's minute, so just get over it. As I just told Martin (after he commented that I am obsessed with this show), "Smallville Season 6" comes out in September, and then I'll be catching up with Season 7 on tape (yes, TAPE, since we don't have T.V.o.). And I know you can't wait for Smallville to have another minute in my life. ;)

Click HERE so you can see the preview of "Dr. Who Series 3." If you still aren't sure you want to see the show after this preview, then, well, I have to tell you that you're a dullard (not to be confused with Sheriff DOLLARD). I also just finished watching Series 3 and boy does it ever deliver!!! There are some cracker jack episodes in this one, so if you want to get caught up with the previous ones first, just contact me (if you're in the Paign area that is). I'm a heck of a lot cheaper than NetFlix or the Buster, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home