BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

One Adequate Hour of Television

Well, maybe I should replace adequate with sad, heart wrenching, or painful.

The first two episodes of "The Two Coreys" was, well, haimful (oh, that was bad) to the soft-hearted. Haim is to'ed up. He has dropped a couple, but it doesn't look too good for the ill fated actor. Feldman is naming himself a "working actor," but I didn't know the first season of Surreal Life counted as acting.

Highlights:
  1. Feldmans's uber skinny. Perhaps that's because he and wife, Susie, are hardcore vegetarians.
  2. Haim is a freaking MESS. I don't even know where to begin with him; just know he's a mess.
  3. Feldman is a sweetie: he hangs portraits of Haim in his study. Um, weird.
  4. Susie Feldman says if you eat meat, you're eating the karma of the dead animal. (Had some chicken karma today.)
  5. "Lost Boys 2" is being made, but Haim wasn't asked to participate. Feldman was, and when he broke the news to Haim, Haim broke down into tears. This was the saddest part of the hour.
I did make it through the first double bill, but I won't lie and say it was all roses. I cringed more often than not. I know I'll probably drag myself back again, though. Not next Sunday, though, cause I'll be rockin' out with Eddie Vedder.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This makes me very sad. I don't know if I can watch the show.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home