BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We made it! One year old for BingBongBoom! I can't believe the utter nonsense I talk about has continued and carried on for 365 days. Every birthday deserves a cake, and I've been thinking about the cake I wish BingBongBoom! could get. And the only crew that could make a cake good enough for this first birthday is the Baltimore based Charm City Cakes crew.


Oh, if I could only dream up a cake and have the crew make it for me. It would be even better if it was hand delivered by Mary Alice (even though she doesn't usually take part in the delivery, I'm sure I could twist her arm with my in-depth knowledge of pop culture and outright, unabashed flattery). My cake would be a TV cake, and it would be fantastic. Duff and his buddies would have to incorporate: Buffy, Smallville, Freaks & Geeks, Twin Peaks, Dr. Who, My So-Called Life, maybe even You Can't Do That On Television's Christine & Alistair. They would all be bursting forth from the cake, and it would be oh so glorious.

1 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

YAY! Happy B-Day!

That cake sounds wonderful. I could bring it on an aeroplane next week, if you want? That fondant will preserve it, right?

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home