BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Another Delayed Reaction Post

I was so busy anticipating Lollapalooza last week that I forgot to post the new cover art for the third season of Dr. Who. Oh, you know you've been waiting for it, too! Just cause you can't admit to your nerddom like I can doesn't mean you can't indulge in a peek at the new box. (Don't worry: I won't tell a soul!)



This pic comes courtesy of one of my favorite informational sites, tvshowsondvd.com. (FYI, in case you're having trouble, the box is the orangish one in the corner.) The SRP is a hefty $99.99, but amazon sells the second season for $69.99. Maybe they'll even knock a few more bucks off for the first week of release (which is November 6, in case you've forgotten).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home