BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Lolla, Here We Come!

It's another journey up I-57, and at the end this time is the favorite summer music festival of all who spent their formative years in the early '90's--Lollapalooza! I'll be there the three full days of the festival, which will culminate in a Pearl Jam performance Sunday at 8:00 p.m. On the way to that Ben Harper, G. Love, Amy Winehouse, and Iggy Pop, are just a few of the artists that will be filling my time (--okay, maybe not that last one). I do wish, however, that I could get tickets to the Cubs game today, for Mr. Eddie Vedder will be singing during the 7th inning stretch. He does love his Cubs (now if they don't blow it like yesterday, all will be fine).

No computer will travel with me, so you'll all have to hold your breaths for a catch up post on Monday...and I know you can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home