BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Completed

I know you are all probably glad to have me finished with Harry Potter, but I still can't believe it's over. It's really hard for me not to comment on the book right now, but I'm not gonna be that guy. I've waited so long to read the book, and now with it done, I'll have to find other things to do. I gots about 27 days left in this summer break, and I don't plan to waste them:

  1. Finish "Smallville" season 5. Right now there's an episode directed by Tom Welling on. He can direct to? Maybe he's the next David Schwimmer. (BTW, can you believe how much patience I've had in delaying the finish? I think it's pretty impressive.)
  2. Continue on my path to the Dark Tower. After completing Harry's trials, tribulations, and triumphs through 7 books, I continue Stephen King's great 7 book series with "The Wolves of the Calla." Sweet.
  3. Go to Lollapalooza NEXT FRIDAY!!! Winehouse, Ben Harper, and PEARL JAM in the Windy City. (It's still too bad I couldn't fine anyone to go to the exclusive Pearl Jam 10 Club member concert the night before. Phooey.)
  4. ELVIS WEEK. He's 30 years gone, but the King of Rock and Roll still reigns supreme (no matter what Chuck Klosterman says). I'm so excited! I'll be sure to eat lots of hot dogs and pulled pork sammies. Nothin' better when it's 122 degrees and humid.
  5. Oh, I should probably go do something with my school room, too. Whatever; that can wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home