BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, June 11, 2007

SCOTLAND

We're here! After getting over jet lag (slept 13 hours last night), I'm ready to relax in style: beautiful lush, green hills surround me, castle and castle ruins are minutes away by train, and delicious, cold Apple Tango is waiting to be sipped down (that's apple soda for those of you who don't know). Not to mention there are books waitint to be read. Yes! Books! Those are the cute little stories bound in paper or cardboard I don't get to touch during the school year because I get to read 6th grade essays the whole time.

Yes, we are excited, but the posts may fall off a bit. I'll get to the 'puter when I can. But know, if there's no post, I'm having a SPECATCULAR time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Toddo said...

I don't know if you're going to the Highlands at all, but if you do, please get some pictures with the hairy coo's. I love them.
And eat some shortbread and think of me!!!!

3:15 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

wonderful, and CORRECT, spelling of 'coo,' toddy! we won't be further north than this central belt, but i will be having some sweet, buttery shortbread. is it time for loller yet!?! can't wait to see you. :)

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home