BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Guess What I Did Today?

Scrapbooking! Yep, it's official: I'm not only a nerd, but a middle-aged nerd...and I'm not even middle-aged yet. How long will it be before I'm knitting, buying color-coordinated plates and napkins, and making intricate flower centerpieces?

I was putting together scrapbooks/albums for my cousins' graduation gifts. I'm sure they'll be thrilled with that gift. I hope they like them a little bit, though. It's been fun cutting up old pictures, putting stickers on the pages, and adding little anecdotes. I think it's been more meaningful to me than them. Since it's my first time, it's very "primitive." I'll have to do more to get a hang of it.

Also still have loads to do before Scotland departure:
  1. Laundry
  2. Bills
  3. Balance checkbook
  4. Make Meghann's book
  5. Give dad spare key
  6. Address birthday cards for when I'm gone (Kendra!)
  7. See mom for an early birthday gift giving seminar
  8. Get Father's Day presents and cards
  9. Go to the library to return stuff
  10. PACK

Wow, that was boring. And if you haven't figured it out, that list was more for me than you. Cause what will you do with that list? You're not going to Scotland.

I wish I was Martha Stewart: I bet I could get this all done a lot faster...especially with multiple P.A. minions following my every step, longing to please me with their eager beaverness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home