BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

C-C-C-H-A M-M-M-P-A I-I-I-GN!!!


Feeling a bit nostalgified, everyone! Got to go to my cousins' graduation tonight at Krannert Great Hall. (That's Meghann & Matthew above with their good friend, Caitlin.) They looked so good in their maroon caps & gowns. They were brand new caps & gowns, too. (I'm quite jealous!) Don't know when the next family members will travel down those hallowed halls of Central--guess it's up to me to decide. ;)

David Ho was still in attendance if any of you were wondering/ worried.

1 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

lord. what did the choir sing? danny boy? lots of respectful, calm applause after each name was called? no tambourines this time?

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home