BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Exhaustified

And I still have one day of school left. M & M's graduation was on Tuesday. Field Day was successfully run. I started to make 6th grade schedules for NEXT year's class with my good friend, Lisa. Picked Martin up at 8:30 yesterday, after his three hour delay (poor fella). We started Friday at 8 am, and we still weren't done at 5 pm. I had Miss Catherine's wedding shower today; principal's retirement party tonight; also learned how to play Guitar Hero. (I think I rocked pretty hard for my first time.) Tomorrow is Beef House day with the fam, and then I get to go clean my room out (since I didn't get to on Friday). The LAST DAY is Monday. We're done at 9:45, and then we have two hours of interviews starting at 11. Oh, did I mention that we also have to type up all those schedules we made? Yeah, gotta work on that. Plus, Andrew picked this weekend to move, and we didn't get to help him at all. :( (I mean, he's only had 66+ weekends to move, and he would pick the busiest weekend for us since.)

And this is the most boring and pathetic post ever. Why are you still reading this? You must pity me beyond belief. I promise you this, though: Monday night's post may be the most excited, upbeat post you've ever read EVER. :)

P.S. Hope you got to see "Knocked Up" this weekend. I won't be able to see it until Tuesday...unless I work really fast to get my room clean tomorrow. So, yeah, definitely on Tuesday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw Knocked Up Friday night. It was good. I laughed out loud a lot. I need to go see it again, without the opening night crowd. They laughed over a lot of dialogue. The story line was pretty played out and predictable, but the Apatowedness (that's right, I just made that a word) made it seem fresh.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home