BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Little Miss Sunshine Day

Part I: What is Little Miss Sunshine Day?
When "Little Miss Sunshine" was released on DVD several months ago, I promised myself I wouldn't rush to buy it. I was going to wait. I was going to wait for a day that was so stressful or the kids were so mean/rude/crazy to buy it. And guess what!?! That was today! I already feel better after watching only 15 minutes of it. Abigail Beslin's tumtum is one of the most perfectly round huggable tumtums God has ever created; she's one of my heroes.

Part II: A To Do List for the End of the School Year

Enter 4th quarter grades.
Enter Final grades.
Make schedules for next year's 6th graders.
Run Field Day. (I hate Field Day.)
Tear down room.
Turn in books.
Pick AVID students (already had help with some friends today).
Go to principal's retirement fete.
Hound kids to return books.
And I'm sure I'll think of 28 more things tomorrow.

Anyone want a popsicle for dessert?

4 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

wasn't that a tumtum pillow in her costume, though? wasn't quite fat enough.

yay for field day. 3 legged race? 50 yard dash? we didn't have no field day at EMS. we did, however, have bush burnin' fun. one year.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did ya hear joey mcintyre is going to be a papa?

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

7:55 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

"rodrigo," i'm only going to look at your links if you're rodrigo santoro. and i don't think that cha are.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home