BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Oh, Food Network, How I've Missed Thee

Nothin' like flippin' on the FN at 11:37 a.m. and finding Aunt Sandy making a chicken glaze with ONE CUP of dark RUM. How I'm looking forward to the lazy summer days of FN gazing fun. It's just impossible to keep up with new recipes and FN fun during the school year, even with the help of Food Network Addict.

I'm about to go search for my first
ever Booby Fray recipe. I caught it on this weekend's Grillin' & Chillin' All-Star Grillfest from South Beach. I don't much enjoy the Flay, but this spicy chicken rub looked easy and perfect for hot summer nights. I am going to confess that I will not be keeping up with the Next Food Network Star this summer. Um, yeah, I'm bored with that. Final thought/questions: When will "Dave Does" become a part of the daily FN lineup? I'd much rather watch the Lieberman instead of two daily episodes of Aunt Sandy.

Happy Summer!

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

the rub was FANTASTIC. you should all try it ASAP. :)

7:41 PM  
Blogger jacob said...

"Nothin' like flippin' on the FN at 11:37 a.m. ..."

so you slept in until 11:30?! go teach some summer school. sandy doesn't need any additional early-afternoon viewers.

yeah, more dave, less bobbayyy.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home