BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, June 04, 2007

My Friend Named Her Dog SAMANTHA

This time of year always makes me think of "Can't Hardly Wait." I wonder how many of my students will be going to end of the year parties tonight. I definitely want to go out screaming, dancing, and singing ("Paradise City" of course). I still only own this on VHS, aod if anyone can convince the directors to put out the SPED DVD, I'd be really grateful.

Another school year on the books: done, finished, COMPLETED! There's a restful three months in front of me, and I'm thrilled. We're leaving for Scotland Saturday, and we'll be there for three weeks. Can't hardly wait!

I always tell myself that I'll work on new lesson plans and hone old ones over the summer, but that never happens. Maybe this will be the first summer it actually will. All's I know is I gots loads of good books to read, a garden to tend to, and files to put in order in the spare room. (It's a hot mess in there!) Oh, and did I mention "Smallville" to finish? But y'all already knew that.

Seein' "Knocked Up" tonight: WOO-HOO!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO ONE DRINK THE BEER...THE BEER HAS GONE BAD!

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone order a LOVEBURGER? Well done.

9:41 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

LOL! lovely comments, ladies!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home