BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

From the Vault

And it should have stayed there. I was going through AOL videos, and I stumbled upon NKOTB's "Never Let You Go." It's from the group's final album, "Face the Music" (that's when they were from the streets). The song is a Jordan solo effort, with a rap by Donnie D. toward the end.


I can't even begin to describe it. I'm a New Kids fan of old, but when a video is s@*#, a video is s@*#. The only ones who showed up for the shoot are Jordan and Donnie. Jordan roams around NYC, overacting, and singing with his hands--A LOT. There are also some steamy sex shots of Jordan and his video girlfriend that I wish I had never seen. If you want a laugh, click on the link above.

I want to mention again how tough the boys were during the "Face the Music" push. Just look at that album cover!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just embarassing.

1:50 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

i know. poor tawrus. but is it as bad as robbie's?

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home