BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Mini Stream

Blog blog blog.

Don't know what to say.

Random picture to go with random entry (that's my personal threatdown, by the way).

Some guy's got a Cosby sweater on in the Idols result show audience.

22 days of school left...good thing, or I might tell some kids what I really think about them.

Fat day. Feel horrible and like the biggest person on earth. Doesn't work yet to pray for God to cut it off. Yeah, still doesn't work that one.

Watching Idols result show. First time all season. Robin Thicke was on, but Martin couldn't take his sweet R&B sounds.

Saw new Maroon 5 video on VH-1 this morning. Tell me if I liked it, cause I'm not sure. I don't even remember the song now, but they were on a airplane. (Yes A airplane.)

Are 22 days up yet?

5 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

I hate that f-ing Robin Thicke. To put it nicely.

Can you retire from unit 4, yet?

Go start a private school in southwest champaign.

SYS

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that your Uncle Clark never knew the rule about using A and An? I schooled him on it not that long ago. Sorry, that was random. P.S. You couldn't possibly be the biggest person in the world. I've held that title for 10 consecutive years.

3:20 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

i think it's late, cause i can't figure out 'SYS.' help me out; it's been a long week.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Toddo said...

Seriously? A airplane? That can't possibly be correct. You're just kidding, right? An always preceeds vowels. Right? If it's really A, I'm going to shoot myself.

3:24 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

it's not really "A," daddy! that's just how the kids at school talk, and i was just makin' fun.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home