BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Thanks, EW


This week's issue of Entertainment Weekly celebrated "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"'s 10th anniversary. Yesiree, it's been 10 years since that wonderful show debuted on the WB. I was a Junior in high school, the WB wasn't its own network in C-U and had to split time with WGN, and I never got to see it, because those were the dark years (ie, dad had cancelled cable three years earlier--not that I still keep track of those things). I didn't get to celebrate Buffy in all its teen-angsty vampiric glory until its third season when I was in the dorms...and I've never looked back. I do enjoy looking back at those first season fashion don't's, some of which are at left. (Buffy's skirts couldn't be any shorter, and what was up with Cordelia's animal prints?)

So, happy anniversary, Buffy! And thanks to EW for reminding me how old I'm getting. Yeah, yeah, and still no kids. (I beat you all to the punch.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home