BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Anyone Remember Buffy's "Gentlemen?"

Cause that's what Heath's lookin' like right about now.

These posters are "unofficial," (from newestposters.com)but if this is what Heath Ledger is going to look like as the Joker in 2008's "Dark Knight," I don't know if I'll be able to sit through the whole movie. It took me long enough to get over Jack Nicholson's freaky grin when I was a mere babe of 10. I don't know how long it would take me to get over this new eerie visage, what with an exceedingly creepy repertoire of nightmare fodder in my subconscious.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolutely terrifying. No thank you.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home