BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!!

Ah, the day for Christ to rise and kids to hunt pastel colored eggs! Cause, seriously, nothing says rebirth like hard-boiled eggs.

Just wanted to give a quick shout out, cause we'll be heading toward the Friendly Confines soon. That's right: Easter Monday spent at the ole ballpark, Wrigley! I'll be the one with a tee-shirt, long sleeved tee, Cubs 3/4 sleeve, and then Bears hoodie on. Yup, four layers for me in the Chicago 50 degree temperature. Of course, with the wind it'll feel like 20. But that doesn't matter! I get to eat Wrigley dogs, guzzle Pepsi, and wave at Ron and Pat. I swear that one day they'll look down and give me a nod back. It's my goal in life.

GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home