BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Did You See That?


Tonight's "24" premiere was without a doubt the best next to Season's 5 (nothing, NOTHING, can beat those first scenes from last year). One word: SPECTACULAR. Especially the last three minutes of tonight's first episode. Oh, Jack Bauer may look down and out at right, but I assure you he was not. In those last few minutes he not only kicked A, but he also presented the audience with an homage to one of my favorite Kiefer pieces I mentioned yesterday, "Lost Boys."

Unfortunately, you can't watch the premiere(s) online if you missed them, but you can get videos at the official website. There is also a video clip of Carlos Bernard ruminating on his absence and Stephen King's take on the season.

Sorry this is so short, but I'm being purposefully cryptic and vague. I don't want to give too much away to those who haven't seen it yet. I will say this, however: There's a welcomed president, a favorite David E. Kelly actor in an unlikable role, and a cast addition any Trekkie would approve of.
Man am I PSYCHED to see more tomorrow night! YIPPEE!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

Actually you CAN watch them online (at least I think so; i don't watch 24 so i'm not sure it's the real thing).

Check out http://www.peekvid.com/
for all your movies and Television (probably illegal bootlegs) needs.

I particularly like the Clarissa episodes and quite a few other gems. (Hope it doesn't get taken down anytime soon)

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home