BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Premature Recommendation


Well, I am only 25 pages into it, but so far Feel: Robbie Williams, by Chris Heath is guiltily pleasurable. If you've read this humble blog before, you know I enjoy Mr. Williams. Each CD he releases is a triumph over the previous (in my uneducated critical opinion). Feel was written during the completion of Escapology, his fourth solo CD. In the first 25 pages you see how sheltered and lonely his life really is. Most people would find this deplorable and ridiculous: Oh, Robbie Williams is lonely. Wah,wah,wah. Poor multi-millionaire doesn't like touring, is severly insecure, and has tiffs with his writing partner. Cry me a river. I, however, find it very sad and depressing. I feel bad for the ole bloke. I hope there's a silver lining in his cloud of reality soon, or I might cry for the guy. I also really hope this book isn't just a ploy to get more girls to sleep with him...Nah, Robbie wouldn't ever do that. ;)

If you want to check it out, it looks like us Americans will have to look toward amazon.co.uk or used amazon.com...or if you're Lauren you can find it in a used book store (lucky girl). Happy reading!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree this is the book that caused me to fall madly in love with him

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also thank you for the shout out!

8:32 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Oh, sweet Lauren, you deserve a 1,000 shout outs! Miss you bunches!!!

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it shocking that you had not read this book before. Especially with your UK connections. It makes me call into question my whole ideas of right and wrong and good and evil. What's going on?!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, who would believe that I would read the book before you? No one wasn't like a fan or anything. I only got the book b/c you two are so obsessed.

7:36 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

I have to admit I'm getting a bit wary of the criticisms. Just because I was too cheap to pay the shipping from amazon.co.uk until I couldn't stand it anymore doesn't mean you should criticize. ;) Ah, I love you lasses anyway. Well, after my Becks post and the Dr. Who I'm watching right now, I'm getting all Britted out. Can't wait to go to Scotland this summer! You both should come!!!

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you hear that Michelle Trachtenberg (sp?) is supposedly dating Robbie? They've been seen together around L.A. Have you seen his latest video? Let's just say he makes an ugly woman.

7:55 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

Yes and YES, Lauren. Trachtenberg--icky. Him as a woman--ickier. I'm not happy with these two turns of events.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home