BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Delayed Reaction Post*

QUESTION: Are you sitting at home right now? Are you bored? Should you be doing something important, like laundry or homework, but instead find yourself surfing the Internets? Well, if this is YOU, I have great news!

#1: You should click the link in my earlier post from today, because you haven't seen "24" until you've seen it as a comic strip.
#2: If you missed Justin Timberlake's Christmas SNL, you haven't seen the best SNL Digital Short of all time. Well, I've got the link for you, baby! Click here to either relive or experience for the first time Tumberfoot's golden SNL moment. Revel in the Color Me Badd-ness of it all, and learn the lyrics so you can sing along, too! (Gentlemen, take careful notes when they give you step-by-step instructions for the best holiay gift you can give your lady.)

And, hey, don't say I never did nuthin' for ya, because if one of these don't make your ho-hum, boring night, I don't know what could.

*I became very ill at Christmas time after I saw this, and I forgot to post about it. In my opinion, better late than never, because Valentine's Day is coming up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omigosh-sick-slick-timber_ _ _ _ - lake hard to watch - so glad you remembered it after all this time - NOT

10:51 AM  
Blogger jacob said...

you should check out the female follow-up, "My Box in a Box" if you haven't already. I'm not kidding. It's hilarious:-)

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home