BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Baby Bulls vs. Jazzy Deron


In a few minutes we'll be making our way to Chicago to see the Bulls take on the Jazz. I'm VERY excitable! Not only is this my first Bulls game ever, but I'll also be able to root for the old Illini guards, Deron Williams and Dee Brown. It's true that they both look better in orange and blue, but I'll take them in their NBA gear, too. It's going to be very hard for me not to root for them! I'll try to keep it undercover, though. Do you think anyone will notice who I'm for when I have my Illinois hoodie on? Nah, I didn't think they would either! ;)

Have great weekends! GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

that's exciting. I wanted to go to the bulls game here vs. the washington wizards. but didn't.

no jordan, pippin or rodman, though. boo.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home