BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Are You Kiddin' Me?!?

Well, it's happened again: screwed over by the powers that be of the DVD world. After Christopher Reeve passed, I of course ran out and bought the Superman Collection. I had had my eye on it for quite sometime, but unfortunately, his passing pushed me over the edge to purchase it.

Then along came Routh (actually, along came Bryan Singer)...

9 days after my birthday, November 28, the Ultimate Super Dooper Superman Collection will be released. It includes 14 discs: Christopher Reeve's films (yes, even Quest for Peace), Richard Donner's cut of Superman II, and the new double disc edition of Superman Returns. HOW CAN I PASS THIS UP??? How can I not succumb to the beauty of this collection? Anyone who knows me knows I love the Superman. Was this made especially to milk more money outta me? Cause if so, it's frickin' workin'! UGH! I hate being putty in the hands of already too rich heads of production companies.

Whatever. It'll be $69.99 on Amazon. I guess I know what my birthday money will go to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home