BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Well S*@%


We should have known. (Actually, I think I did but just wouldn't let myself believe it.) His fellow rear plane buddies, Ana Lucia and Libby, also bought it after drunk driving in Hawaii. He was my second favorite (behind Locke and my homeboy, Hurley). His religious struggles made for some great episodes and even better dialogue. The relationship between Locke and him was intriguing. Their scenes together were always my favorite. He better come back Boone-style in someone's dream/sweat lodge vision.

I actually had a thought this morning that we will never see Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje in another show/movie ever. He'll always just be Mr. Eko. Now, I'm depressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home