BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Rest In Peace


I don't know if it's the first one to go, but my husband told me tonight that "Smith," the CBS thief drama starring Ray Liotta, has been cancelled. I feel so bad. After the first week's blah premiere, I went back to the "Denny Crane Show" (see Sept. 26 post) which was on in the same time slot. It's all my fault. Well, I know it's not really my fault, but I wanted Jonny Lee Miller to have some steady work! Actually, I blame Amy Smart. She couldn't have been more bored in that role if she tried. She seemed ticked off to be on television, and her supposedly sultry robber who landed Jonny Lee in jail was never anything above lukewarm lame. Oh, well. I guess we'll never know if Virgina Madsen was still doing drugs behind Liotta's back, or if she really knew what Liotta did for a living. Wait, I'm bored just wondering about it. No wonder it got canned. (Still feel bad, though. I'm a complicated soul.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home