BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

"Rudebox" is Here!


Well, it's not technically here, because we're the US, and why should we be able to listen to good music? What I'm saying is this: "Rudebox," Robbie Williams' new release, is out there ready for you to purchase. Get it on amazon.co.uk RIGHT NOW...or wait for my review on November 19 to find out what I think. Then you can decide if'n ya unt it*.

*However, I wouldn't wait. I'd risk my money and get it ASAP. Haven't you been reading my posts??? He's the best thing you don't know about!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you DID purchase off amazon.co.uk. How could you wait that long?

And since this is your new e-mail address, I'm coming to champaign Nov. 10-13 (that's veterans' day weekend, if you are military-inclined). Get that queso heated up!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home