BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Gettin' Round to It


After much, MUCH belittling from my brother, I'm finally getting around to "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip." I'm instantly drawn to Sarah Paulson's character, a devout Christian who does harsh comedy against the religious right and doesn't mind poking fun at her faith's most extreme followers (Pat Robertson, for example). It also has Sting singing one of my Madrigals staples, "Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming," from high school. I've seen hardly any Matthew Perry yet, which is my bro's favorite. (He says Perry's quite funny when not on "Friends.") I really enjoy the random lobster guy hanging around the background.

We'll see if I'm thrilling about it at the end. Right now, I think it has potential to make my viewing list. (A lot more than "30 Rock" anyway. That was bo-ring!) Hey, there's definitely room now that "Smith" is gone.

Lil bro also wants me to watch "Friday Night Lights" some more. I love me my "Two a Days" and "Varsity Blues" (which I just bought for $7 at Best Buy!), but I was bored at the first episode. I know I need to give it a second go, so maybe I'll do that tomorrow. Kyle Chandler is his usual adorable self, and I think that's what I'm having troubles with: he's no Rush Probst...yet. OK, I'm getting excited talking about the potential, so I'll watch tomorrow night. Maybe I'll just go to NBC.com right now and watch "Friday Night Lights" and "Studio 60" simultaneously. Now that would be an accomplishment.

I hate having my brother be right...all the time. I should be used to it by now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Newsandseduction said...

a great profile.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home