BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Make Your Own Kind of Music


Unanswered Questions for Tomorrow's LOST Premiere (and if they're not all answered, J.J., I'm tunin' out*):

  1. What was that look between Jack and Kate at the end of the finale? Do people still go in and out of Pala Ferry (besides Michael and Walt that is)?
  2. Will Libby come back in another wig in another flashback?
  3. How will Hurley get back to camp without Jack, Kate, and Sawyer (okay, that wasn't fair; I'm sure he has a great sense of direction)?
  4. Is Sun pregnant with Jin's baby, or is she whorin' it up? Or, is it some fate of the island, like Locke and Rose's miraculous recoveries?
  5. Will Principal DeWitt, I mean Bernard, get more play?
  6. Who are the guys in the Arctic, and how long has Penny employed them? Are they actually looking for Desmond, or is her father's business involved with the Dharma Initiative?
  7. When will we get to see the other hatches?
  8. How many stupid, cryptic commercial tie-ins will there be this season? (OK, they were kinda cool, but those websites were just frustrating as all get out.)
  9. Will Martin ever actually watch a preview for the next episode?
  10. Are you ready, brother?

*=That was a bold, idle threat. I'll still watch even when they're never, ever answered.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this show....I have it TIVO'd so I don't miss any episodes.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jared and i are afraid to get into Lost at this point. haven't watched since the first episode.

think it's a lost cause.

12:48 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

LOST cause. That was great, boy. I can't post on your blog anymore. Why??? I'm frus-trated.

You probably won't even read this. I'll probably have to talk to you on the cellular or something.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I am READING this. let's see, it's 1:23 there. You're probably in-between periods right now. I'll just give you a ringy.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home