BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Party Like It's 1985


Just by saying this I'm jinxing us to Hades, but I have to say, it's been fun watchin' da Bears this season! They're only 4 games into it, and they're undefeated. All the pundits (and my homies) are already referencing 1985 and breakin' out their copies of the SuperBowl Shuffle (mine is downstairs if I need it). This all may be a bit premature, but dang it, we're having a good time.

Oh, by the way, if you're getting together with your homies to watch da one and only Bears, make this awesome RayRay meal: Chicken Sausage, pepper, and onion subs. You can't get down wit da Monsters of the Midway without eatin' some sausage! This was the perfect football game meal. It's super easy, pretty "healthful" (I hate it when RayRay says that--try healthy), and it'll keep you full all four quarters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home