BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Denny Crane Wins Again


Well, I was going to sit down and watch the second episode of "Smith" (see last Wednesday's post as to why this viewing was in jeopardy) but after checking in on "The Denny Crane Show" (ie, "Boston Legal"), I decided to stick with the Shat. It once again delivered Shatriffic giggles galore in the first four minutes alone, and James Spader now has someone to challenge him for speedy banterist, in newcomer Craig Bierko. I think he talks even quicker and slicker, in addition to spewing forth even more covert insults per second than our beloved Spader.

My brother finds the show pedantic, boring, juvenile...Actually, I don't know why he doesn't like it; he just doesn't. He's lame. I'm looking forward to this new season, and I might try to wrestle the first season away from Blockbuster for some weekend viewings. (Yeah, I'm sure I'll have to beat down quite a few Trekkies for rental privileges.) The episode ended with Spader's promise that "these are juicy days at Crane, Poole, and Schmidt." Oh, I hope he's right. And I can't wait to see that devil midget cut Denny down to size (yes, every pun was intended).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home