BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

We're Back

Rough times had fallen on BingBongBoom, but we're up and running once again. Let's face it: there aren't many of you readers out there anyway, but for you faitful few, we're back.

So much has happened...not to dwell, but my beloved uncle, Clarkie, passed away, leading to our short vacation. Look for a post just for him soon. I think he might have thought it funny to be the subject of a blog post. I miss ya, Clarkie.

What about that R-Squared??? It's all my boy, Jacob, can talk about at Food Network Addict. I got to see the last half of her third episode today. And, well, loud is an understatement. We all knew she was a hyper hypo, but Lord almighty! She's like me in my
classroom: totally cranked up on caffeine/sugar/probably crack/definitely EVOO. One of THE most awkward things I've ever seen took place on today's episode when she "crashed" the "CSI:NY" set. While she was talking to Gary Sinise, she kept staring at the camera, while he kept staring at her, barely getting out an audible nervous giggle. It was insanely bad. (Doesn't he look so excited?)

Right now she has three main websites running (heck, maybe more, for who can keep track?). Check out the first one for her magazine, which I still love. Check out the second one for her talk show related items, which I'm still not sure about. And, the third one, well, you can buy RayRay knives and microwaves there. Yum-O!
http://www.rachaelraymag.com/
http://www.rachaelrayshow.com
http://www.rachaelray.com/
And for all of Food Network Addict's reviews, which are oh so pleasurable and comical to read, check this one out: http://foodnetworkaddict.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you are back in business. I taped the first two epsidoes of Rachael, but don't think I can keep it up (I don't even try to catch Ellen anymore, either). I only have so many hours to waste.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home