BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

What Did I Do to Deserve This???



I just received some amazing news last night from robbiewilliams.com:

Less than a year after his last release, "Intensive Care," Robbie Williams will be releasing a new album on October 23, 2006!

The new album is entitled "Rudebox '74," and from what I've read, it will be a theme album, much like his masterpiece "Swing When You're Wininng." It sounds like he is exploring and working with musical heroes from his youth. I'm expecting a lot of disco-ey, 80's techno beats. But that's just the impressions I get from the articles and the look of the website, Rudebox74.com. You can also visit his official website for more info on "Rudebox '74" ('74 being the year he was born if you're still wondering). I must admit I'm very intrigued what his two tracks "The '80's" and "The '90's" will sound like.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home