BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Severely Underwhelmed: A Follow-Up

"My name's Mariska. I'm hot, I just had a baby, and I just won an Emmy!"

I was right. It's not even over yet, and I can't wait for it to be done. The Emmy's have been, well, zzzzzzzzz, oh, um, let me wake up. A few highlights:
1. Colbert cursing Barry Manilow winning over him for Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program. ("At least Wolverine could have beat me! His hands are claws!")
2. Thinking...
3. Still thinking...
Well, the other two highlights will come to me. If "Arrested Development" wins in 30 seconds, I'll be thrilled......
And, it didn't. How's that for real time, folks? At least my other child, "The Office," won.

I'm going to go read my new book, "The Body Project: An Intimate History of American Girls." At least this will keep me awake and interested until Thursday's MTV VMA's. Oh, those will be AWESOME! And, after reading my book, I'll know why all those booty dancers and young, impressionable girls want to bikini wax and wear slutty clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home