BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, April 20, 2012

A Random List of Wants

What?  Mother's Day is coming up?  Well, I've got the list for you...or rather for ME! 


My Extraordinary Ordinary Life
How could I NOT want to read a memoir by one of my favorite actresses?  When I read in the EW that Sissy Spacek has penned her own story, I squealed with excitement.  And the title seems perfectly perfect for such a humble, well grounded phenomenal actresses, that flies under the radar, such as her self.



Up All Night
Yup, another boy band has entered my life, and NO I'm not ashamed to own up to it.  Blame my husband.  He's the one that told me to watch the SNL on which they performed live.  Their pants are too skinny and too tight, but their moppish, foppish hair is juuuuuuust right.  Oh, and their harmony-induced pop songs is the type of toe tappin' fun I'll never get enough of.


Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol
Bring it, Tom.  The coolest, sleekest action movie of last year needs to be mine.  It was too much fun, and it reminds all of us that Tommy can still run this...with his little bitty legs.  (Hey, that's my brother's description.  I'm just borrowing it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home