BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

NEWCARNEWCARNEWCAR

We just purchased a brand new car. BRAND. NEW. I'm so excited and nervous. I tell you for reals...that new car smell...UH-DICTIVE. Where does it come? Why isn't it bottled? It's like crack. I'm never going back to used...unless this proves wildly unsuccessful.
Of course, being the pop princess I am, two movies came to my head instantly on the way home from the showroom.
#1: Clark W. Griswold taking his tray of drive-in eats from the waitress. He did not trust her to take care of that Family Truckster...and I think we all remember what happened because of that.



#2: I want this car in a glass garage, and I think I just want to wipe her off everyday with a baby's diaper. Cameron's dad wasn't that far out of wack, really, cause I want nothing to happen to Lois* ever.






*See previous post to learn the story behind her name.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jo Mama said...

Be nice to Lois giving her new oil drinks and plenty of water and only a soft cloth to brush of the snow - for reals.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home