BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Three Times Golden

I'm happy to say my good ole buddy, Tom Cruise, got his mug on the Oscars in three, yes THREE, different segments last night. He helped Billy Crystal out with the [abysmal] opening, he was in the bumper reels about what makes movies great, and he got to hand out the much-coveted Best Picture award (to a much-deserving film, The Artist).

Yes, I have been a Tom Cruise fan since the tender age of 6, and I still love the guy. Ghost Protocol was AWESOME, and he's always excited for a winner (see below). This is America: you can believe in God, Jesus, or aliens, cause it's what this country is founded upon. I also choose to believe that great showmen never die. On ya go, Tom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home