BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Oh. Em. Geeeeeeee.


I'll be the first to admit that I thought TRON Legacy was a REALLY bad idea. I'm so sick of remakes and long overdue sequels. But, holy crow, when I saw the trailer before Inception last night, I almost fell out of my chair I got so excited.

The whole time I was thinking, "Please let it be a Thanksgiving release. Please let it be a Thanksgiving release." Why? Well, because Minion #2 is coming on/around December 1, and everything in the Christmas/awards season will be out of play for me. You can't imagine my disappointment when the 12.17.10 date hit the screen. Oh, well. I'll miss my 3-D TRON sequel. Guess I'll just have to try and be patient until the DVD next spring...At least I have a new boy to look forward to. And, now, maybe a name is coming to me...yes, here it comes...Jeff Bridges McFarlane. NIIIIIIIICE!!!

Click HERE for the trailer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jo Mama said...

Uh no - no JB McFarlane. You forget your birthday flick - Harry Potter - plenty there (especially waiting for the end one).

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home