BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, August 16, 2010

ELVIS DEAD DAY '10

It's the 33rd anniversary of the King of Rock n Roll's death. What are you doing? Apparently, I'm not watching a marathon of his films on TCM, because they deemed the day too unworthy for one. Oh, and I get to go to work*. I can guarantee I'll be blasting the E-Man through my windows on the way and trying to catch a few minutes of That's the Way It Is when I get home, though.




*Balls on school starting this early. If this keeps up, I won't be able to make the 35th anniversary in a couple of years.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jo Mama said...

Graceland without Todd - the one who seemed to feel the need for the tribute and wanted to fill the need properly. We looked up to him - literally. Where might be Sterling today and the bearded photog we'd see each year? Many memories - love them all.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home