BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dr. Horrible to Rear Evil Spawn


I guess this sweet pic should've given us a clue...

I was thrilled to learn that BBB! favorite, NPH, will become the father of twins with his babies' daddy, David Burtka. The couple are a devilishly handsome duo, and they should instill some fine fashion sense unto their new additions. Babies, babies everywhere on the HIMYM set last year, and I'm glad they're now in on the game. I can't wait to see the lil ones toddling down the red carpet in some smashing gear. Congrats to my favorite underage doctor/evil genius/womanizer!

This would've gotten up A LOT earlier, but sometimes when you have your own baby, other things come first. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home