BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

And, In Baseball News...


In a year frought with woes, from losing Ryan Theriot to losing, well tons of games, the Cubs upper echelons have now decided to extend the crying fits of their fans for an undetermined, yet sure to be LONG, amount of time:

They have traded the classiest, most handsome and gentlemanly player they've had since Ryne Sandberg, #25 Derek Lee.

We here at BBB! don't even really know where to begin. We're HUGE Lee fans, and we are going to miss his first base presence more than we can put into words. Sure he's had a bit of a slump this season, but so has the WHOLE, ENTIRE team. I'll still wear my Lee pinstripes with pride when I go back to the Friendly Confines...though when that will be I have no idea now. The idea of going to Wrigley without D-Lee leaves a nasty, funky, horrible taste in my mouth.

I hate the upper office's faces...ALL of their faces. And, for the one who signed off on the final deal, I may want your head mounted on my wall. Just kidding...???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home