BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

It's Been Awhile...

...since there was a SMALLVILLE post!!!

Weeeeeeeell, Season 7 got off to a rocky start. Supergirl--not my favorite. Writer's Strike--stole the thunder and momentum. Tried watching re-runs to get caught up, but I was all confussed and confumbled. I wasn't even sure if I was going to get Season 7 when it comes out on Tuesday, for I've heard very shaky reviews on the whole season.


Then I remembered the great guest star spoilers I've heard: Helen Slater, Dean Cain, and everyone's favorite Jimmy Olson, Marc McClure (from the 1978 classic film, if you're confused). Couple the spoiler excitement with the fact that I've already re-watched Seasons 1-3 while working out on the elliptical, and I know I won't be able to help myself come Tuesday. I'm just psyched for more new adventures with Welling & Crew.

Besides...the SMALLVILLE collection just wouldn't look complete on my shelf with Season 7 missing. I just hope Supergirl doesn't annoy me too much. One more burning question: When will Clark get over Lana and start to wear the tights and fly? Maybe this season with new producers at the helm. (Cause Durance and Welling are H-O-T!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home