BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Just Wave Your Wand and be Done!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has been bumped to July 17, 2009. Balls. C'mon, Warner Brothers! These kids ain't getting any younger! Ron will be 30 before you finish this film franchise if you don't get those FX artists in gear. (Especially since the last book is being broken up into two movies, which is utterly ridiculous. It's called picking and choosing: give it a shot.)

I'm just really upset because now I don't have a birthday movie to go to (it was coming out the weekend before my birthday). Oh, well. I guess there's always Twilight to look forward to. If that gets bumped, I will officially scream...or at least send an angry letter...or, um, well...I'll just be really ticked off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home