BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Great Nerd Read

Duuuuuuuude, I gotta stop this...but I don't think I can. I'm watching more X-Files than ever, along with the Doctor and Angel, and when I'm not doing that, I'm...buying more comics??? Yes, it's true. This time I've ventured out of the Stephen King adaptations and the straight-to-print Buffies. I have actually bought a couple of DC comics based on a ComiCon '08 recommendation. Yes: hardcore DC comics. Starring who else?--Superman!

Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds was boss! Parallel worlds, evil Superboy, Legion of Superheroes & Villains, AND Superman!?! It's frickin' sweet. Yup: gettin' nerdier by the day...and I like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home