BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Really???


Now, don't get me wrong, ladies...I LURVE me some New Kids. However, here's the question of the day:

Would you pay $2,131 for a ticket to an NKOTB reunion tour?

Cause that's how much some floor seats are going for in my Chi-town area venue, the Allstate Arena, on stubhub.com. Dude, I saw NSYNC there six years ago for $65! That's not all, though:

Floor tix in Florida $13,000+
Floor tix in flippin' OHIO $11,000+


This is cool and all for the men that were kids, but I just wanted a couple of seats, yo! I guess if I wanted some really cheap ones I could try to get the $22 seats in Nebraska.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's SHOCKING. Shocking.
-Alyssa

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home