BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back at It!

Summer is over, folks. :( I've been back at school for three days, and today was the first day with kiddies. The extra work is hampering my 'Lympics watching time, but I'm settling back into the school routine:

  • Up at 6:30.
  • In to school by 7:15.
  • Teach stuff til 10:30, then pretzel rod/Diet Pepsi break. Seriously, this is the snack that gets me through my day.
  • Lunch at 12:08 (I love school times).
  • Teach stuff til 2:55.
  • Grade stuff (or stare into space and try to gather myself) til 5:00.
  • Go home and ellipticize.
  • Din-dins at 7:00.
  • Get my TV watchin' done between 7:00 and 11:00.
  • Bed at 11:00.
How's that for riveting reading!?! Oh, don't kid me: I know you enjoyed getting to know my daily schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home