BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

5 Days Left til School Starts

So what would YOU do??? Here's my plan for the day.
Yeah, that's right: I'm watching High School Musical. Right now in fact. Say somethin'! Man, this teen story gets better everytime I watch it. And that Sharpay is the perfect self-centered theater drama queen...Ah, I've known so many in my lifetime.
Will Roland and his Ka-tet find their Tower??? I don't know, but I hope I find out before school starts. With some little help from friends, like Ted Brautigan, how can they fail?
All the summer reading about vampires reminded me I still haven't finished season 2 of Angel! And I call myself a vampire fan! Season 2 is heating up, but Angel is no fun when he's in the depths of despair and desolation. I hope he snaps out of it quickly.
Oh, and let's not forget bout the 'Lympics! Women's gymnastics tonight, I think there's some diving on board (no pun intended!), and I'm still on the lookout for synchronized swimming. I love it!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home