BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, July 25, 2008

So Much to Do...So Little Time

What up??? I have so much to blog about, that I don't know where to start! The week in the ATL sucked, and what made it worse was things were constantly popping up that I needed to share with all of you (all five of you?). I've had to try to remember everything to write about, so there will be many posts today. I think my fingers are already starting to burn, because they are going across the keyboard so quickly. Wow-wow-wee-wah!

Let's start with this...the Twilight cover. A lot of the Twilight faithful HATE it: Edward's too pale, Bella's too sexy, his chest looks like "a hairy powdered donut." (Seriously, someone said that...check out the L.A. Times article to see the quote.) But what do YOU think!?! Lemme know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home